For errors mentioning that you need to "re-authenticate" you can usually resolve the issue by following the steps below.
If You Are Watching In The App
You just need to delete the app and then reinstall it. This usually takes care of the problem. If it still persists, also try signing out manually so you can sign in again. (Go to Menu > Account > Sign Out)
If You're Watching in a Web Browser
Use private/incognito browsing to re-authenticate.
- Open a new window
- Google Chrome: Go to the top-right corner, select the menu icon (3 dots button) and choose New Incognito Window.
- Firefox: Go to the top-right corner, select the menu icon (3 lines button) and choose New Private Window.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to the top-right corner, select the menu icon (3 dots button) and choose New Private Window.
- Sign In
- In this window, go to sundancetv.com as usual
- Sign In and choose your provider.
- It should require you to sign in manually, instead of auto-filling the fields.
This should take care of the "re-authenticate" message, and in the future you should be able to visit sundancetv.com in a regular window.
Please try the process above that applies to you. If you're still having trouble, please submit a support ticket and tell us more about your situation.